The purpose of the AgileBoards™ Development Programme is to provide existing and future Directors with a broad overview of the skills, tools and responsibilities to excel in their roles.
Through experiential approaches, the programme uses simulation and real life practical examples to make it feel real.
The outcomes of this unique programme include being able to:
1. Differentiate between Management and Directorship;
2. Have a greater understanding of Financial Statements;
3. Understand different approaches to Board effectiveness;
4. Assess individual behaviours against what is expected of an Executive
5. Understand decision making in the context of a Board;
6. Have clarity on Risk Appetite and how their actions affect this.
Interested to learn more? Download our brochure